When you're browsing through the real estate listings on your favorite website in this topic, after a while, it becomes a little mundane - watching one picture after the other and reading, for the umpteenth time, the superlatives of the house or apartment you are looking at. However, there are those ads that wake you up from your semi-asleep state just by looking at some of the pictures that have been attached, where somebody had only one job, but...
1. Imagine being halfway through you're washing cycle but deciding that it would be simpler to sell your house.
2. This is one way to tell that the toilet is broken.
3. But OF COURSE you can have pets in this house.
4. Original wood on the floor with S&M paraphernalia
5. When one door closes, another one opens.
6. Home is where the heart and / or huge inflatable penis is.
7. Hashtag home-made oversized pharmaceuticals.
8. Who said that you must stop practicing while you are using the John?
9. Why so sad, fam, I mean, fan?
10. Some conversations are too important to pause for a bathroom break.
11. Elevating the urgency of the question "where's the remote?".
12. Almost like having a garden. Almost.
13. "Hit it with something, see if it moves. I’ll be downstairs.
13+1. One of the lesser known parts of the Millennium Falcon.
Next photo compilation in this category:
10 Really Trashy Real Estate Photo Fails